Have you ever felt bored while attending a class and hoped that the class could be made more interesting? Instead of paying attention to what was being written by the teacher on the blackboard you are rather intent on finishing class and going back home so that you can start playing your video games in front of a wide screen for hours.
On closer inspection it can be seen that the students find it easier to be sitting in front of a video game console and playing for hours rather than attending a 45 minute class with that in mind and attention being on what was being jotted down by the teachers on the blackboard. This highlights that bejeweled presentation is attractive to students as it provides them with the ability to increase their imagination and gain more interest in the content being taught to them.
Online education and its link to video presentations
The concept of online education so far has revolutionized the educational landscape and has allowed students to be provided with an opportunity of exposure to learn about new methods and technologies. Through the help of various online course selling website on the web, the students today have the option of learning about new concerts and making use of the Technologies provided to them. This may include the use of Artificial Intelligence and even virtual reality.
Online education has a strong link with video presentations as it has enabled educators to make use of this audiovisual method to provide a better understanding of the subject to the students. In most cases this is conducted using the Technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Augmented reality, and even using a simple method such as screen share available on online platforms. In various best platform for selling online courses there lies the opportunity for students to have direct visual representation in the form of animated videos and graphical videos so that a clarity can be developed by the students in their subjects.
Reason why video representation is an effective method for students
The following section highlights the five major reasons as to why video representation is an effective tool for helping students manage their educational objectives.
- The concept of Flexibility: One of the first reasons that can be highlighted is the concept of flexibility. The reason being that video lectures have more flexibility attached to them when compared to a traditional class. This is because the students have the opportunity to repeat the video lectures over and over again without any issues thereby making it possible for them to gain a better understanding of the concepts being taught. However, when considering the case for traditional classes it is not possible for students to ask the teacher to repeat what was being stated thereby making it difficult for them to Remember.
- Easy retention of information through visual stimulation: visual stimulation is another major factor that can be highlighted as to why video representations are easier for the students to understand. Through this method the students will be motivated to interact with the concepts being provided to them leaving a strong impression in their mind.
- Recorded Class Lectures: In the current environment of online education the ability of the lectures to be effectively recorded in the videos allows students with the opportunity to watch them countless times until they can memorize it. Through the help of recorded class lectures it becomes easier for the students to not miss out on what information is being provided to the main class even if they are unable to attend it.
- Easy Accessibility: Another major benefit of video lectures is the case of accessibility. When students make use of this method it becomes easier for them to have the availability of Definite resources thereby allowing them to develop their own schedule and teams based on which they can achieve their educational objectives.
- Case of Remote Learning: Online education today has made the concept to promote learning to be more popular and video lectures are considered to be an effective method through which it becomes more effective. Remote learning and teaching opportunities can be bus conducted to the use of online videos where educational institutions can use these which will help them to manage financial sustainability and reach students in a much shorter time period.